Are You in Financial Trouble?
This questionnaire will help you determine if you or someone you know might benefit from financial counseling services:
- Do you often take cash from your checking account and, at the end of the day, have no idea where you spent it?
- Do you feel like you have little to show for your money?
- Do you constantly carry credit card debt?
- Are your minimum payments on your credit cards so large that they prevent you from saving or doing things you'd really like to do?
- Do you ever use one credit card to make the payment on another?
- Do you ever charge the entire cost of a work-related dinner or dinner with friends, pocket the cash, and "forget" to pay off the credit card?
- Do you have problems saving money?
- Do you have trouble sticking with a financial retirement plan?
- Do you find it "impossible" to save because of unexpected expenses?
- Do you feel that you earning less that what you are worth?
- Do you ever feel compelled to buy something immediately?
- Has money ever created problems in your relationships with your family or friends?
- Do you feel that bankruptcy is the only way out of your current debt?
- Do you owe back taxes to the state or the IRS?
If you answered "Yes" to two or more questions, financial counseling can help.
For a free 30-minute consultation, contact us today!
Because we're not born knowing how to manage money most of us can use a little help.