Offered by the Center for Women & Enterprise, Central MA office:
Making Your Money Work
- Explore how your personal finances affect your business finances.
- Sharpen your knowledge of credit repair, budgeting and savings, debt reduction, general money management and business financial statements.
- Gain an understanding of your own money style, your values and beliefs about money, and how these can support or undermine your success in business.
- Leave the class with your personalized savings, debt reduction, and business start-up goals, plus a 12 month personal cash flow projection that details how you will achieve those goals.
Led by Kim Corwin, founder of New Leaf Financial Counseling, and with expert guest speakers, this class is a must for women considering or in the early stages of creating a business, especially if you are unsure of your money skills. There are 6 evenings of classes, from 6:00 to 9:00 pm each, for a total of 18 hours of valuable information and exercises.
There is a modest $165.00 fee for this class. Fees are based on a sliding scale, and scholarships are available.
- Setting goals and exploring approaches to money
- Budgeting and saving
- Credit standing and repair
- Personal Cash Flow projections
- Debt financing for business start-up
- Personal one-on-one consultation with class facilitators
For more information or to register, contact Ivette Olmeda at CWE, (509) 363-2300.